Wednesday, February 24, 2010

yes i am the best, no i aint positive, im definite ;

Ladies and gentlemen, we are now entering month number four of being Prozac free! Still happy as a motherfucker too! I can't believe this.. I don't know what the hell it was, but I snapped right out of the depression. I'm living life like mad lately, I've made all these crazy plans!! I decided not to do school next year, I'm going to move overseas!! Can you believe that?! I'm so totally excited I cannot even convey it online, but trust me, this is HUGE! I'm thinking it's going to be London at first, possibly Scotland. First of all though, let's go through the last few weeks so you can be up to speed, shall we?

I've been hangin' with the Musquash folk more lately, and that's been a blast! I met Lucas and we kind of hit it off but then he cooled off so we're just doin' the friend thing right now. I still talk to Dan all the time and we've pretty good buds. I became better friends with Tim too. So everything of that front it awesome! Weekend of the fifth of March we're all going up there, including Michelle (now dating Ben) and Amanda (still dating Glen), for that whole weekend over nights and what not. Going to be crazy fun!! I can't wait for it.

Secondly, I've got my prom date, Alex (surprise, right?) and we've been talking about my dress but I have yet to find one. Expect a picture when I do though.

Guess where I'm going in April. NEW YORK! I can't wait for that! Broadway show booked, Staton Island, Ground zero, all kinds of interesting things! Plus, Chinatown, which is pretty much knock off central. This is only costing me $800 not counting my meals and shopping expenses. That's gonna be a blast. Now, about my after high school plans..

So, I have one of three options:

ONE - Move to Calgary and room with Marcel (25) for practically nothing.
TWO - Stay in SJ and find a roommate (difficult for me) and get a new, full time job. Coles is pretty much love, but, it doesn't pay the bills.
THREE - On my trip overseas in August, stay over there.

The latter is my personal preference. I've been checking out costs of living and job opportunities, other expenses, schools, etc. This, my friends, is lookin' good.

On a slightly more depressing note, Nan is in the hospital at the moment.. She tripped out in the front hall two Wednesday's ago and was laying out there for an HOUR by herself! In just her bathrobe and nightie, none the less. She shattered the bone in her leg that attaches it to her hip and they didn't think she'd live through the surgery. Once again, the tough old broad surprised everyone and pulled through with FLYING COLORS! We couldn't believe how blessed we were! She's doing very well now, receiving therapy for walking and leg movement. She's a prickly patient, but she's tended to endlessly. She could even be home as early as next week! I can't wait, the house seems to empty without her. I love my Nan. :)

So, that's all dears. I wish you and yours the best, and until next time, mes chers!

No comments:

Post a Comment