Wednesday, June 2, 2010

if i gave my love away ;

Just a quick post from school. Thought I'd update you on my latest Kori-Crisis. So him and Katrina have been talking again, which is okay with me, and they're hanging out tonight. Little touchy, but I'm letting it go; they have a right to be friends. Obviously I trust Koriat least somewhat for this long-distance thing to me working, not to mention the fact that I'm relocating and we're moving in together. Therein lays the problem.

This morning, he suggests us having Katrina as a roommate. Do I want that? Absolutely fucking not. Will it probably happen anyway because I'll end up feeling guilty and sorry for Kori? Fucking probably. Did he seem a little ticked that I was ticked he asked and then insinuate that I A) don't trust him or B) think she's some kind of brainwasher? Christ, of course he did.

I feel asking this of me is a little unfair. I mean the boy is certainly lovable, sweet, and honest. But I mean I've known Katrina much longer than him, and if it wasn't for him, I'd never EVER move in with her. But I feel he's asking a lot of me and all I get in return is, of course, hearing he loves me, but I'm not getting back what I'm putting into the relationship. While he takes his joking to far and swears at me like 96% of the time, I'm finding him a place to live, helping with his budgeting and money affairs, acting as comforter and director all at once. Last weekend I got upset and he didn't so much as offer to comfort me. Instead he told me to stop and act normal again. I was only upset because he threw a hissy fit then slamed the bathroom door on me, came to bed, laid totally on his side and wasn't speaking, nor would he tell me what was wrong. Was me being perturbed wrong?

I've come a long way from where I was, but now I'm worried being with him might pull me back to the place I had been. I won't go back there. As for Katrina moving in.. I don't know about that one.. She's too unstable. I'm going to talk to Thomas about it tonight, we were talking earlier but he's at work now. God forbid I should talk to Kori and get accused of being a bitch or some shit. Boys are dumb.

I can't afford a place by myself, but Kori and I could easily split rent. Why he wants a third in the apartment.. remains to be seen. But it's an awfully suspicious request in my opinion. I'm going to have to think about it. Problem is, we need to get an apartment for the first of July, so I'm running low on time. Also, I'm the only one of the two of us expected to look after everything. I'm not used to being someones rock. It's not a bad position, but he's putting a lot of responsibility and stress on me that I don't want. It's like.. now that we're together, he doesn't mind putting all the shit on me he looked like he was shouldering when we first met and got aquainted. Not sure if this is going to work out if he keeps it up.. Which is really quite a shame. Oh well, c'est la vie. I'll try to figure something out.. I'll update you on this situation in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment