Sunday, November 1, 2009

oh darling, please believe me ;

Bonjour mes amies! Comment ca va? C'est tout bien ici. Hehe! It's all pretty good here, but I'm a little hung over. And still rather high. I got whaaaacked last night at some parties, so bear with me if I don't make sense today. So Friday I went out with Alex again, it was fun, we spent most of the night disecting Shakespeare. God he's intelligent! Then we moved onto the Beatles and politics and music. It was a good night. After some talking about more emotional things, he told me, and i quote, "I love you according to my bond, no more and no less" (that's King Lear). I was flattered :) . Oh, and Justin's little brother Nathan was talking to me, which was rather random, but he was silly as ever. I spoke to Thomas last night too, poor dear, about being in Pet. My heart literally breaks for Thomas and Katrina, it really does. As for my own situation, I am very regretful, but it is no use to dwell. I still feel a strong attatchment but I try my best to get over it. It is working slowly but surely. Whether or not I want it to work is another story. My goodness this is a weird post. Okay well that's all, I've got serious munchies, lata gata :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment