Monday, May 10, 2010

so what the hell do we do now ;

Jesus Christ, I'm awful. I haven't posted in a month! Apologies, as there is a lot I've got to fill into this time lapse. I'll try to put things in order to paint a clearer picture of what's going on.

I had my NYC trip the first week of April and it was incredible! We saw all kinds of interesting people and places, probably the best trip I've ever taken. I hope to go back some day, there wasn't nearly enough time to see all the things we wanted to see. The best part of the trip was eating greasy take out pizza smack dab in the middle of Times Square! Right in front of where they drop the ball on New Years Eve! The night life there is nuts, I loved every minute of it!

Nan's been doing well too. She can go to the bathroom by herself now and can use the walker to get around fairly well. Unfortunately she cannot be left alone yet though, so since Brenda's back to work everyone's had to chip in to take turns staying with her. That's kind of tough on all of us but we're fairing alright so far.

I've got a boyfriend now too. His name's Kori and he's not like anyone I've ever met. He's just got one of those totally authentic characters, lovin' it! We've only been going out for a couple weeks, and only known each other about a month, but I'm crazy about him. It's like now that he's around I can't even see any one else. Things are looking very, very good. :D

The one downside I've discovered is Katrina. She's seemingly cutting me off and saying it's because Kori wouldn't want us talking even though I assured her he didn't care and I would talk to her regardless. Now, interestingly enough, Kori and Katrina used to be a "thing", as it were. Rather Kori cared for her while she either hid (with amazing skill) or never cared for him like he for her. So as I was just entering this relationships with him, shit kind of hit the fan because he found out she was playing him, I told him he could do better than her because of what I know of her history, and long story short he's pissed at her and she's seemingly indifferent/blaming me. Nice, right? It's a very stressful situation. He reassures me continuely he doesn't feel anything for her anymore but of course there's moderate worry in the back of my mind. I'm trying to be positive and give him the benefit of the doubt for now though. Keep your fingers crossed.

Michelle and I rarely associate anymore. She's been drinking and blazing it up ALL THE TIME the past two months and I couldn't take it anymore. It was getting to the point where she was passing out and letting the nearest guy feel her up and not giving a damn, but she should. It's too much of a loose lifestyle for even me to handle, and I'm generally very accepting. Sarah's been beginning to follow Michelle on this issue too so we've grown apart. I've become better friends with Krista though, so some good came of it.

In school news, I've joined the track team. Things have been going well and every week I run a little further. I'm registered in 100m, 200m, and shotput. The latter I've never tried but I think I'll be getting some lessons on it at this weeks practice.

Well I guess that's as real as things need to be made for now.. I'm having a bad day. I promise to post within the next two weeks with more news.

No comments:

Post a Comment