Monday, August 31, 2009

daddy's with you in your prayers ;

Dear life,

Why do you have this sick compulsion to make my life a rollercoster through hell? Whenever I'm in a good mood, you send on the hurricane. After the last six years I am good and fed up with it, so you can fuck right off.

Go die,
Megan.


I don't believe people get punished for things that they do wrong, or even that things happen for a reason. This world is just one big chaotic ball of crap rolling around the universe trying to fling it's pathetic people from the lands. Everything happens at random. Nothing is meant to be.

I don't have a whole lot to say, I'm a little depressed lately. I am listening to Beatiful by Eminem, one of my favorites by him, it helps a wgole freaking lot. Take a listen and see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment