Wednesday, August 5, 2009

you don't wanna fight me ;

Hello again! It's been a week since my last post so I suppose an update is in order. Let's see.. what's happened that I can share? Well let's start work our way from last weekend, shall we? The weekend went well for the most part. Fabio and I broke down and decided to get a hotel Friday night and were pretty much beat from a long day. We didn't arrive until three am, by the way, because we were off enjoying the day doing this and that. Saturday we cruised around for a while, ran into some trouble at the bank because Fabio mistook his own with drawls for someone elses (yes, this did make me pee a little from laughing too hard), we went the the beach, got some drinks, and went out to our usual haunt and started a little campfire. Once again we stupidly forgot bug spray and were attacked mercilessly so we decided to get another hotel. We cruised on over to McDick's then continued on the forty five minute drive to the hotel, arriving late again. Our night was okay and the next day was Sunday so we got ourselves packed up and then drove down home again. He stayed and I cooked supper for us then we simply relaxed for the evening. And thus ended a rather bumpy weekend.

Monday was a holiday so Brenda was home and I mostly stuck around bugging her. That evening my friend Michelle picked me up and we went for dinner at ESM with two friends, Krista and Sarah. After which we went skinny dipping. That was fun up until three jerks rode up on their dirt bikes and wanted us to flash them. They were stealing our clothes, including my digital camera and cell and Michelle's car keys, when I suddenly popped out of the water a short distance, holding my breast mind you, and they got to see as much as if i was wearing a tank top but they dropped our clothes and left, yelling back to us. We ran out of the water and got dressed as we could hear them coming back. They simply passed us hooting as we walked the trail back to the car. Then Sarah, who was driving, dropped Krista off at home. Afterward we pulled into a Timmies to us the rest room. Right before leaving we ran into Kyle and Alex, whom I had never met up until that point. So the five of us went driving in Alex's car, just having fun, going up to Goatman's, and just laughing with the old school tune's blaring. It was a great night.

The following day I went to Alex's house with Michelle. We were just sitting around talking and snacking and Kyle arrived. A few hours after joking around and investigating the stuffed ferret in Alex's basement we called up Alex's friend Andre. We picked him up in Alex's car then all went to Goatman's again, Andre cowering the back screaming about how scary and idiotic it was, and how Alex would be the first to die because he was driving. After that we lost Andre, picked up some lawn lights for something to do, then went hooker watching. They dropped me off around twelve and I promptly fell into a coma until twelve this afternoon. Last night was a blast!

This week has been a lot of fun so far aside from some minor drama and words getting twisted and mixed up by certain people. Anyway, that's what's up in life right now. It's getting kind of late though so I guess I better get to bed. Goodnight :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment