Thursday, October 8, 2009

i used to be love drunk but now im just hung over ;

Oh hello there Blog. How's it going? All's fine here. I was up in Gagetown yesterday night and today, since there's no school today or tomorrow. I hung out with Shannon and Tyler and went to my doctor's appointment. I'm at sixty mg now, and I think that's the perfect amount for me. Tonight I'm going to the BK Cup out at MNorth with Alex, my sexy date, ahahaha. Yeah, sexy all right. Ha. Anyway, we're going out to the game to cheer and chill with friends and then to Taco Pica for food afterward. The game starts in twenty minutes, and that dope STILL isn't here! God he's slow. So, that's what's up for tonight. Tomorrow I work, drinks Saturday with Allie since we made up, then Thanksgiving dinner Sunday. It's going to be a sweet weekend! I'm really excited. Oh, plus there's shopping tomorrow so how can I go wrong ;). Which reminds me, I have to find a dress for cabaret, it's coming up closer to Christmas but I wanna get the dress out of the way so I can concentrait on other things. Alright, that's it for now, just wanted to keep you posted. Go Saints!

No comments:

Post a Comment