Tuesday, September 29, 2009

once the drugs are gone i feel like dying ;

I feel neglected and unloved. Enough said. Not a good night. Things looking kind of bleak. Not getting what I desperately need right now. Either it's just me or my ever keen abandonment issue senses are scary accurate again. Help?

"Only once the drugs are gone i feel like dying; i feel like dying."

"No love, no glory, no hero in her sky; i can't take my eyes off you."

"I'll never get over you walking away; I've never been the kind to let my feelings show; I thought that being strong meant never losing your self control; Tonight I wanna cry."

"I miss the sound of your voice; i miss the rush of your skin; i miss the still of the silence as you breath out and i breath in; faith and desire and the swing of your hips; just pull me down hard and drown me in love."

"I ache to remember all the violent sweet perfect words that you said."

No comments:

Post a Comment